Students are assigned a KICE student email account with their school network logon. Email addresses are in the format; firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up your KICE email in Outlook
- Open Outlook
- Click Next
- Highlight Yes and click Next
- Highlight Manually configure server settings and click Next
- Highlight Microsoft Exchange and click Next
- Enter MAIL.kurriculum.local in Server: Box and your firstname lastname in User Name: box, Click Next.
- Click on Finish on the next screen
- Wait while your email is loaded, this can take a minute or two.
Please follow the instructions below to access the KICE Webmail Application.
- Click the following link – https://webmail.kice.sa.edu.au/owa
- You will see the new Outlook Web App logon landing page
- Input Kingscote’s domain name and your username – Kurriculum\first last
- Input your email password (for most it is the same password you use to access your laptop)
- Leave the options the way they are and you will be logged into your webmail mailbox
If you have any problems please seek assistance from IT support